Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, March 25, 2010

Come to think of it, It's very silly of me to be showing any forms of sympathy towards anyone at all at this point of time. Who should be blamed when things goes wrong? I was the one being blamed even at the start of the whole series of drama. If it wasn't for the people around me, I would have still been blaming myself. At the end of the day, my fault? when everything were just excuses?? so you could get out of the whole thing without sharing the responsibilities huh?

And It's never been part of my personal principles to blame any third party involved. However, this time round it's different. People are just afraid of how others would judge them instead of looking at their actions instead. Being nice? telling people how much your afraid that I might do this, I might do that, I might feel that way etc... Why didin't anyone thought of me in the first place since everyone is so afraid of how I would feel? Why still do what your doing? Why tell everyone that you feel bad when your already doing it?

People are constantly finding a reason just to cover up their tracks or mistakes that they have done so they would feel better.

I have never not like a person in my whole life. This whole incident is pushing me to the limit and I'm telling you it feels horrible. I'm angry but I'm not showing anything and I'm not doing anything. Thankfully your doing this to someone who doesn't have the habit of fighting back. If not, it would have been ugly.

I admit that I'm not your usual social butterfly who has a lot of friends. That doesn't make me anyhow a bad or an arrogant person.
At least I'm me no matter how quiet or shy I am. I stick to what I believe in. If your taking advantage of what I am, that's just the way you are. Your true colors.

I don't care if I'm being misunderstood because I'm true to myself and I always believe that people will someday see this.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 1:48 PM

Comments: Post a Comment