Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, March 22, 2010

Its 22nd of March. Exactly a year ago was the first time the both of us met.

It has been a rough two years for me and all I did was put up a strong front. I endured every single painful episodes I had with the both of you. Yes not just one but the both of you. Ask yourself if you were to go through the same thing over and over again, would you still be happy?

Promises made? I'd say that they are all lies.

You know when people talk about how boys means nothing but trouble? It's true.

You know what? I'm tempted to delete the contacts on facebook/twitter and all the blog posts because there's no point in keeping them and I am supposed to love and protect myself. Since people are getting completely heartless (not that I was affected but recently, there's been too much out there for me to handle. Twitter posts etc....)

I've changed so much. You people made me what I am now. Give me back "me" because shes the once so cheerful person. I am not a bad person. I'm really not. I cared too much. Way too much about how people think, how people feel (not what I'm feeling)..

Please be kind enough to care for what I feel. I'm not asking for much and I never once did. Super Karina is not so super afterall. I fell hard on the ground this time round. Have some heart and stop hurting me. I understand if you have gone all lengths to avoid talking to me and I never would forced you. If you gain pleasure through all that, I salute you because your one heartless person.

Everything I do now doesn't make sense. It's just confuse Karina making rash decisions and mistakes.

Give me my long deserving break.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 4:21 AM

Comments: Post a Comment