Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, March 14, 2010

I would have fought harder for everything if there was still love. I'm just protecting myself knowing that once these feelings are gone, it is never easy to get them back so I gave up even when it felt so painful because there's still love for me.
Even when there's a new guy that comes along, it still feels weird and I really dont want to hurt anyone.

The most important thing to do now is to solve something that is much bigger and it has been haunting me for the longest time ever. It shouldn't even be there in the first place. All the sad episodes started from there and it's time to end things if not everything wouldnt change even if there's anything new that comes up. It's such a twisted story and I'm not even sure myself how did I get myself involved with this. I felt so manipulated, felt like I've been taken for a ride for far too long, felt so silly for not doing anything about it, felt horrible because I've kept this from everyone for such a long time.
It's tiring to know that the same old thing is going to happen and it's will hurt me further.

Isn't love supposed to be something pure and simple?

It's been such a long time. I'm talking about years. Please give me some space. Let me go.

I'm tired of playing games. I'm tired of hurting people.

I am only me, Karina.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 5:47 AM

Comments: Post a Comment