Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, April 29, 2010

There is this French crepes place at Flinders lane that I highly recommend because they have awesome chocolate hot sauce and the crepes there are just nice enough to satisfy your taste buds. The crepes are not the thick ones that you might find at other places but the "just nice & perfect" amount of batter.

My Belle Helene

Yeti

Forgotten the name for this crepe dish lol



Other than that, my eye shadow palettes are finally here (: ! I experimented the smokey eyes effect with 4 shades of gold. This is my first time experimenting with eye shadows from this brand (Coastal Scents-Recommended by Michelle Phan) as the usual brand I use is Artistry (well more like almost my whole family uses Artistry products).



~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 7:31 PM

Comments: Post a Comment