Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, April 26, 2010

Singing to me used to be just another form of hobby. Never been the kind who would sit down and browse through the huge collection of videos made available on youtube in relation to singing and covers made by various individuals from all walks of life. It used to be just me and my piano (hint: hopefully daddy gets a grand piano for us *winks). Never would I have imagined Melbourne bringing music closer to my heart. Well, more like the people that I hang out frequently with are all musically inclined one way or another (through singing or the instruments they play). These are the people with passion towards music and it really did inspired me further. I never knew there were like gazillions of technical skills behind this amazing form of art and I really like how people could play around with these skills and to form better results.

(: I actually find myself spending my free time on browsing through videos and appreciating music as the way it is.

I'm interested in learning more. hehe *hint hint Lava san. "Would you mind having another student??" :P

oh and I have been going for karaoke sessions too often. The bouncers actually knows who I am. Thanks to this, I don't have to flash my ID every single time I go there. How convenient!

Anyone interested in Sex and the city 2?

I have been waiting for this to be out for the longest time ever. My favorite series of all time. It's time to see Carrie Bradshaw walking down the streets of glamorous New York in various outfits and styles. I simply love the fashionable pieces they put together in Sex and the City. ): Selina would be the best Sex and the City companion. Come here quick ! Miss you.

Watching 超级星光大道 while eating my coco pops+ milk now. Adious!

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 5:15 PM

Comments:
haha u don be silly la... we all learn together. i still gotta master Jane Zhang's hai tun ying. Haha! LOVES!
 
Post a Comment