Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I really hate the fact that I find it difficult to sleep early these days. Hmm ok more like I find it hard to even fall asleep. I should get rid of this habit soon all because I'm looking llike a zombie everytime I attend class and my friends thinks that I'm sick just because I look tired. Sigh Hi I am nocturnal Karina. I am only active at night and not day time.

Anyway, I have always wondered why are we always so afraid of things and we constantly think of the what "ifs" before taking any risks.
Photobucket

*laughs* before anyone thinks that I'm crazy for typing this at 7:34 am in the morning, I'm being serious here (: . It's just something that has been lingering in my mind for ages but I have yet talk about it.

I mean come on. This applies to love, friendships, the things that we do, our life.

Why do you think of the "what ifs" and the worst outcomes when there is nothing there just yet.

Don't you want to know what would be there in reality? or you just stick to the "I already know what would happen because I know things too well" sort of mentality.

So you meet this girl/guy of your dreams. You have feelings but you just don't want to take the risk of losing your friendship in case things goes wrong in your relationship.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

oh and your too afraid to join a dance competition because you know the outcome will just be a dissapointing one?
Photobucket

Anyway, these are just merely to illustrate my points.
It is not real and have nothing to do with anyone but yeah, you get the picture.

Why not try? The risks that you take might turn out to be what you will have/ or will enjoy doing in time to come. We are afterall human beings. Although we have beliefs but you can't deny the fact that we can never predict an outcome or more like we don't really have the ability to do so.
Failures are inevitable but the effort in trying is already something worth being proud of. (:

haha ok. Enough on the crazy talk.



I super like this song (: shi jie wei yi de ni.

and this
Augustana: Sunday best

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 5:28 AM

Comments: Post a Comment