Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Saturday, May 22, 2010

I think I lost literally half of my weight (Exaggeration lol) and energy in just one night. I mean I do get stomach discomfort quite often but not as bad as this. Literally spent the night in bed when I'm supposed to be talking to my younger sister. Sigh This is the point of time when I really wished that I was back at home. I know amah would have rubbed medicated oil and massage my tummy for me, szejia would have brought me to the doctor if I was at KL and my parents would have done the same if I was at JB. I don't even know where is the nearest clinic -_-.

and the aircon in my room doesn't turn off even when I switched it off. ugh. So cold.

*Emo*
*Edited:
Ok I just realised that I sounded so whiny.

I'm now looking for a place to stay at Canberra because me and my mum are going to be there for 3 days. Hopefully the travel document will be done by then.

Then its:!!!!

Fun filled time :D
Like this:
Photobucket
Unglam pictures -_- (:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
hahahaha!! Lie to the waiter again saying that it's szejia's birthday again :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Noob :P
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 3:36 PM

Comments: Post a Comment