Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, May 31, 2010

Mummy went back to Malaysia just a few hours ago but I didin't even get the chance to go to the airport with her. Sigh. In fact, I just came back home an hour ago from Uni. Did work from 9am in the morning till 12am. I'm exhausted and ber-emo-ing because I'm back to my lonesome self ): Can't blame me. I grew up in an environment where I have people to talk to before and after I wake up every single day (pretty big family I have). Now it's just me having monologues -_- . I don't wanna have din din alone in front of my computer, I don't wanna walk home with heavy groceries ( Not that I have a choice. The workload from uni is far too crazy and my kawan-kawan sekalian are pretty much busy with workload too)



*Emo* *Hugs teddy.
*Emo* My man tou became cold and hard after typing this ):
and I'm starting to miss mummy.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:51 PM

Comments: Post a Comment