Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ok I figured that I shouldn't talk about unhappy stuff at my blog at the moment. Well at least I shall try to make things looks nicer (:

Mum's here with me. We had a long day and I haven't slept for more than 35 hours? Kept dozing off in class, in the train and even when I'm just standing at one place-_-. Heading to the embassy tomorrow then it's a little bit of sight seeing at Canberra. We're catching Mama Mia from the theater when we come back to Melbourne and my mum wants to do a little bit of shopping and food hunting. So hmm name me all the shopping places!!! lol
My stuff for Canberra (: -_- What is with me and black
Photobucket
I needed the hat coz I was having a bad hair day ):
Photobucket



Mum came here and turned my kitchen into a healthy zone. Almost everything have something to do with fruits, vitamins and for the sake of being healthy.

Oh well hehe at least I know that my mum likes maltesers-_-. She bought a whole big pack of it just now.
Good times (: hehe I found pictures!
Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Well we shall only pray for the best right now. I have been pretty unlucky lately but hopefully things will get better. So this is me being optimistic.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 7:12 PM

Comments:
:) where u dig them up from man. lol.

just realised in the shot where we were in our bikinis that we really look alike! especially cuz the colour of our tops looked the same haha.

hugs u. i hope u and yr mummy had loads of fun. :) and i'm glad at least that yr family is safe. they were really brave throughout the episode. a hug is all i can offer right now...
 
Post a Comment