Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, May 24, 2010

So I was talking to my younger sister about how did the burglars took our money and stuff at home. My sister said that they entered her room and nudge her shoulder asking her to wake up. Basically they asked her on which is my parent's room and to pretend that shes having a bad stomach ache so daddy would open the door. (Admit that shes real brave here. Funny that she even offered them her camera, her nintendo ds, and a couple of other stuff but they didin't want them. It's scary that she even have the guts to challenge them telling them that there are guards near our house). My dad knew it wasn't my sister who was knocking but opened the door for the fear of my sister getting hurt. They were tied up in the room (Apparently they were bad at tying knots-_-. My sister could just pull the knot through the end). My baby brother was left on the bed (he was really cute because after the whole incident, he told us that the men looked really scary with his mask on but he wasn't afraid). Well, they did turn my house upside down, took plenty of money, jewelleries, watches, bags. AND INJURED MY daddy!

I'm really upset and angry right now.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:28 PM

Comments:
Babe, so sorry to hear what happened. And all that has happened this past few months. Wish I could help in anyway I can.
 
Post a Comment