Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, May 24, 2010

Sometimes I wonder if life is a joke. Why do bad things happens all the time.

Malaysia is not a safe place to stay at. Sigh what is with robbing people of their hard earned money? Since you have the energy to rob, you might as well use that energy to get money the proper ways. Hope you robbers burn in hell.


On a lighter note,

I'm touched by a note from my sister (I'ts enough to put me in tears):


Dear curry,

I know that i have been mean. I haven't exactly been there for you. The thing is i miss you everyday. I miss all the fun times we had throughout our childhood days/pre-adolescent days when things aren't so complicated. Remember how we used to love doing so many things together. How we used to sing "Rain rain go away" in hopes that the rain would stop then we can all go to pulai spring for swimming. How you used to cheer me up whenever i'm sad and it works both ways. I miss us in those times. How time passes us by. They say to cherish every beautiful moments , its true indeed. I couldn't be more happier to have you as my sister. It is very unlike me to tell you in person because i always ended up blurting hurtful words that were not truly my real intentions. You are special to me. I'll tell you a secret. I've always loved it whenever you cook something at home though i might seemed that i don't appreciate it at all. I love everything you've given me even the pink heart shape thing you got me before i leave for the UK. I love your laughter and i love listening to you laughing back at my jokes. It feels that at least I still have someone like you by my side to go through life even when life is such a tough road ahead. Lets do something crazy and wicked some day. Lets be a child again like how we used to because we are perfect that way. I miss you dearly and i hope that you'll get your ass back to Malaysia as soon as possible :p

Yours truly,
Selina


ps: I will be back soon. I miss you and everybody back at home every single day without fail. Love you so much (:

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 2:09 PM

Comments: Post a Comment