Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, May 30, 2010

I don't know what is with songs these days. Everything have something to do with partying, chicks,etc. What happened to those days when music was all about meaningful lyrics and good voices?

It's strange that people label the "cool" group in terms of the genre of music they listen to and so often, people who fancy rock and partying tracks are "cool" people. -_- Who in the world came up with that anyway? Truth to be told, I only believe in good musicians making good music be it old or new. Enough said.

and I just realised that I haven't been in touch with the music scene recently haha. Have been hiding for far too long. Quite pathetic.

I'm currently in the busiest period of this year having to juggle so many things at once. Staying up late to do some multimedia works every single night without fail and it's certainly wearing me out. sigh. Hopefully this will me over soon. Thankfully enough I only have one paper and the paper does not involve studying but practicing.

Mama mia was pretty good. It was funny seeing mummy moving along with the music at the theatre (:



We had dim sum at Chinatown in the afternoon before heading to Collins street for some shopping. Mummy is flying back on Monday ): . Going to miss having someone to talk to and having someone to say goodnight to before sleeping.



my favorite hehehe mango pudding :D *slurp slurp

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 2:14 AM

Comments: Post a Comment