Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm currently enjoying myself at KL with my friends (: ! Besides the fact that I'm getting really really broke, everything has been great.



Went for "Urbanscape" (Organised by KLUE),






Went for the usual karaoke session. (HAHAHA we all have new nicknames now: Weiliang is Liang bai because he sang mambai's "kau ilhamku" really well, Lexy is "cao" lex -_- smelly lex hehehe, szejia is toni sze (toni braxton haha! ) , you don't have to know mine :P. It was the longest k session ever! never sang so much before in my life. Went for mamak after that to catch up on whats going on in our respective lives at the moment. It was really good to be doing that again like old times (: .





Wondermilk for cupcakes (my my the cupcakes sure are delicious and pretty heh)


The usual Japanese food outing (haha never get sick of jap food)



Dragged Szejia the booger to watch football with me at TGIF (-_- all the bars were full)




Met up with our bestfriend, Sharveen the cacing (It was so so so good to see her again! missed her so much). Went to the bar above opera and watched some football again. Not forgetting dinner at king crab (: It was gooodddd . Their creamy butter crab is delicious!






): There's no photoshop here so I can't put frames on my pictures... Anyway, I'll be heading back to JB on wednesday. Can't wait to cut hair and go swimming at the condo with my sisters :D

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 11:09 AM

Comments:
didn't get to take a pic together!!
 
Post a Comment