Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, June 24, 2010


hahahaha! oh my goodness. This was our punishment for being late for class-_-. Those were the days!
I'm currently in the process of designing my new layout. lol Hopefully it'll be done soon.

My current layout was supposed to be a temporary layout but it ended up being a long term one because I never had the time to change anything at all. So anyway, hopefully there will be new animations and a better structure.

So here's what all my friends are up to right now:

Alva's still at Melbourne probably enjoying her time with Jonsern and Ching Yee. (Their going to Adelaide!! ): I would have joined them if I would be at Melbourne)
I miss you girl. Your like my eye shadows and Japanese food partner.

Chun oppa is enjoying his holidays back at Kuching and that lucky dude is going to Shanghai immediately a day after reaching Kuching-_- .
I can't even travel without my passport ):

Sonia finally finished her exams!!! It was so good for me to receive a call from her directly after she finished her exams... Celebration my dear! haha See you soon and we'll go shopping, hang out, hit the clubs like how we used to (:

Wei Liang's back at Malaysia! (haha he's holding some stuff of mine in captive). Neh kidding. Thankfully he's helping me to bring back the candies I left at Melbourne.

Hmm well a lot of people are at differently parts of the world doing different stuff and boy it sure feels different not having everyone around me now haha. Oh well, thats how the holidays works I supposed.


I have an obsession for collared blouse and polo shirts right now. Ralph Lauren/Tommy Hilfiger/Lacoste have plenty of choices/designs that I really really like. haha Well, these are the fashion statements that never dies. People could pair them up with absolutely anything and still look good. I bought quite a few when I was still at Melbourne as it is currently the sale season. haha Well, when mum was here, it was shopping heaven for us!

So yeah. For me the best to buy were those light coloured tops (white etc) because you can easily pair it up with maybe a high waisted pants, shorts, jeans and so many more.

It brings out the "clean", sophisticated, professional and classy look.






~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 6:32 PM

Comments: Post a Comment