Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Whee!! food food food every single day (: I figured that I'll worry about the "pui"-ness after this. Since I'm back for the holidays, might as well make full use of it and to indulge in those heavenly food.

I just watched Sex and The City 2 a couple of hours ago! yeah I know that I'm pretty late but I shall tell you why you shouldn't look at it with a mind of a movie "critic" but just watch the film with the pleasure of being able to look at those nice outfits they included in the show and the fact that they did include themes of women empowerment in the film.

I can go on and on and on about the outfits they put together in the film because they are simply sensational!! A lot of their outfits are actually from Christian Dior.

I love love love them all!!
and of course sex and the city is the best television series ever hehe! I can watch all the six season over and over again without getting bored of em.
Samatha Jones is still the sexy PR women, Charlotte is still the sophisticated women that she is, Miranda is still the funny but yet sexy lawyer and of course Carrie Bradshaw! Who wouldn't remember those bradshaw moments and quotes throughout the series and movies.

haha I'm quite surprise that the censorship board didin't censor some scenes that includes those boobies exposing scenes-_-.



Other than sex and the city 2, me, my dad and Selina went to my auntie's place to have dinner last night after driving back from KL. I wanted to see my amah so much because I missed her when I was at Melbourne.
My ahmah is like the role model for many of us. Shes like the best person to share our problems with. Never fail to give us her support and advices. She can actually see when we're upset. She gives out equal love to all her children, grandchildren and great grand children.

Everytime when I encounter difficulties at Melbourne, all I think about is my daddy, mummy, my sisters, my brother and ahmah and I will gradually feel better.
We had some food at KL (:
The good old breakfast at the kopitiam with nice warm nasi lemak, half boiled eggs, toasted bread and milo. mmm





Had lunch with szejia the booger and my dad at the famous "ji yok fan" stall "pork noodles". mmmm

Siu yok and hua gai

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 5:48 PM

Comments: Post a Comment