Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, June 29, 2010





I guess I don't have to go on and on about how great Toy Story 3 was because most people would have agreed with me. Toy Story have always been my favorite among all the pixar productions. I just thought that toy story is very heartwarming and the closest we can get to "reality" besides "Up" (Booger's favorite haha). Booger and me were feeling all warm and fuzzy (going all gnawwww and smiley) after the movie. 103 minutes just passed in a blink. I personally thought that the movie should be longer hahaha because it's the kind of movie the makes audiences hungry for more.

One of the best movie of the year!!!! (: Highly recommend this movie.

My woody plush toy came in handy afterall yay*giggles*
Let's see if there's any other movie that can make me as happy as this one!
*Sings you got a friend in me*

We had desert before the movie:




hehehe I bought badges for everyone!! We all have different facial expressions.





The remaining badges that I have yet given out. (:

Din din at Otak otak place. Pretty good stuff (:


~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 2:04 PM

Comments: Post a Comment