Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Friday, July 23, 2010

I can haz LONG HAIR (: !

Can you imagine the things people come up with for vanity-__- . I was quite curious when I first heard of such a thing called the "hair extension" long ago. So recently I decided to experiment with one of it and see how it feels like to have one on.





Ok la. I put it on, it looks alright but I think I'd prefer to go natural instead. It feels weird to have some random synthetic hair clipped on to my own hair although it really did look natural.So nope.. Aint no gonna put them on.


So I have been back here for almost a week. There were a couple of stuff that my friends did to surprise me.

I had this problem with my shower door for quite some time now and I never really knew how to fix it. Imagine how surprised I was when I came back seeing that my sliding door functions perfectly thanks to Jonsern! .haha guys and their ability to fix stuff! He even got me this piggy gummy candies. haha-_- apparently I look like them.




Alva and Ching Yee took care of my place while I was away. I passed them the keys just in case they didin't have a place to stay when their at the city.-_- they actually did so many things to my room without me knowing. haha Imagine me telling them not to do anything for me at all at the beginning but they actually did. So (: I'm equally thankful. Both of them got me like strawberry jams, fairy dust and a mini cute decoration.

New bedsheet! (: So pretty.


I'll be out tonight for the first time in such a long time because it's a friend's birthday. Fun it is!

Adious.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 1:40 PM

Comments: Post a Comment