Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, July 19, 2010

Melbourne is the place where I spend time on clearing up my thoughts and without a doubt, this place gives me the the sense of relieve and I often find myself feeling less pressured here. I spend a lot of my time walking at various places, taking the trams and trains while listening to the music on my playlist. I guess this is simply because of the fact that I dont get people telling me what to do or what not to do, pressure in terms of my love life, friendship, my responsibilities at home. I'm far away from the problems and the confusion I face back at Malaysia. The only thing that I miss the most is of course the family and a couple of other people.


I started my very first class today and boy this class sure is interesting. What a nice way to start off this semester. subjects related to films have always been one of my favorites besides designing. I have already received my first project -_- that is due like real soon. Supposed to create this 30 seconds of video of still images and music tracks that represents the person that I choose to feature or to create something out of the 7 sins (pride, envy, gluttony, lust,anger, greed and sloth). How cool is that!? (:


I finished season 5 of the girls next door. -_- lol I know that show is damn bimbotic and it's full of boobies showing but it's quite entertaining because their rich and it's all about the playboy mansion. I'm currently watching the remaining episodes of gossip girl in season 3 (I'm getting really sick of it ugh), the vampire diaries, carlifornication and family guy.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 6:35 PM

Comments: Post a Comment