Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, July 18, 2010

I love being sentimental and keeping things that are used to preserve memories. To me, photographs are the best way to capture these wonderful moment. I have photographs in my purse, my rooms are all filled with them and I usually prefers to give photo frames with pictures in them as a gift. haha I bet many of you have already received at least one photo frame from me-_-.

I keep polaroids like this:

I decorate my room like this:




I keep photo stickers everywhere!
(: So yeah. These photos reminds me of so many things. I would usually spend some time looking back at old photographs at my free time.

Ps: I'm already back at Melbourne but it still feels like I'm back at Malaysia. Sigh. Today's cold and it rained. What a 'nice' way to start off my second semester here. Class starts tomorrow. I'm hoping the subjects won't be too tough.

I'm addicted to this song right now. Not exactly the best cover but it sounds quite nice hehe (:
lol It's all about how the guy harmonized with the girl.


~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 11:28 PM

Comments: Post a Comment