Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, August 12, 2010

hahaha It was really funny because me and Jonsern were talking about some stuff and I don't know how but we talked about the really old school "buku 555" . Remember the 50 cents notebook? I laughed so hard when we talked about those stuff.

I grew up with 555 notebooks, those "Good Morning face towel"(-_- I had like 10000 of this at home. I think my mum bought it in bulk), the china plates, the bubble gums that have like a black bear picture on it, eraser games-______- , batu seremban and masak-masak :) .

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH MEMORIES!!!!


eh cannot find the bubble gum online ): haha.







~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:55 PM

Comments:
Karina! Is it okay if I discussed this post in my thesis project? :)

How're you by the way? Haven't seen you in ages!
 
Hey Mei Yii,

hehe Yeap no problem (:

I'm doing alright. Just stressing over my course work. But other than that, I'm alright. How are you?? Yeah haven't seen you in ages too
 
Post a Comment