Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I was watching the making of Miss Malaysian Universe web episodes on youtube. I really enjoy watching those Malaysian web series they put together (Project Alpha, Malaysian Dream Girls etc) on the cyber space.


:O Hans Isaac is one good looking lad! (minus the fact that he is hmm a little old)

Malaysia do actually have a large number of good looking people.

See what I mean!
hahaha (:
One of my all time favorite and one of Malaysia's most successful fashion designer, Bernard Chandran.
Alan Yun




haha Well technically, Henry Golding is not from Malaysia but he is now based here, so I don't care!
Look at that face (:
Last but not least, Hans Isaac.



ok la. Enough with the hunks.


teehee.... Back to work (:

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 5:07 PM

Comments: Post a Comment