Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, August 23, 2010

We're constantly attracted to those people whom we classify as "hard to get" . When I mentioned "hard to get", it refers to the thrill you get from curiosity, the challenge and the mysterious vibe you get.

It's a natural human behaviour but realistically speaking, haha it's not exactly the way to go and it might not last (well I'm not ignoring the fact that there's a probability of it happening but usually nothing will come out of it).


It's a hectic day, I have been caught up with this insane amount of workload and a mini test tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to complete all of them before this weekend *cross fingers*
Got back marks for all my first assignments and I did better than expected (: . Hopefully things will stay the way it is.

In need of actors! for my group's upcoming short film based on the television series "Lost" haha. well yeah, my group mates were aiming to film something that contains the fear, thrill, horror and action elements.

Alva rang me up today and asked me to write an article on fashion for the lot's wife magazine. Hopefully I'll be able to produce something decent. :S

Long week ahead!

Anyway, we had a film outing last night:

Scott Pilgrim vs The World was awesome! the concept of the film is brilliant and the dialogues are hilarious! I like the fact that the director incorporates elements of video games and comic strips to further enhance the visual pleasure. It reminds me of "Sin City" but another version of it. Yet another graphic novel adaptation film. Go watch it for a good laugh!







Counting down to the weekend and Merdeka (:

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 9:37 PM

Comments: Post a Comment