Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I feel that I'm always in the process of learning because there's just so much that I don't know. Growing up under the environment that I was shielded and protected most of the time. Hence, there were a lot of things that I'm not aware of and I get scared when things happens. I'm just a simple and an incredibly shy girl that worry far too much on things that I shouldn't worry about. It's true when they say that when you worry about things, it gets worst.

eh I'm not being emotional ok :P

I agree that there's no such thing of a fairytale or a perfect ending but I believe that there's plenty of good people out there. (: These people believe in what I do and what I am. Thats my secret to being confident and persevering in everything that I do for all these years.

haha I know that I constantly make people worry and they do get frustrated with me at times because I can be quite stubborn.

No more being a baby or such a brat..
HEHE Although I secretly like all the nagging and scoldings because I get the attention (:
*kidding..


I'm in a super good mood today because my lecturer said I did a very good job on my essay and presentation. That made my day! It doesn't take much to make me happy. I like simple things (:

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 5:16 PM

Comments: Post a Comment