Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, August 09, 2010

Master is the crappiest thing that is happening to me right now!


Ugh never in my life I have complained about the course that I took this much and I'm telling you that I have never seen this much of workload in my life.

I have work every freaking day of the week and I can't even enjoy the weekend properly without doing work for just one day.

I went out just two nights last week and I found it hard to squeeze all the workload on my other days.

Week by week passed and the workload increases every week.
I have work due on even Sundays!
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. ALL FILLED WITH PRESENTATIONS, REPORTS, PROGRAMMING, DESIGNING, ESSAYS!@$!$!!@#!#$!@#!!


I'm beyond stressed. Can barely breathe.

Nobody warned me about my course being this intensive and crazy.
How am I supposed to come up with a good piece of work when I barely have enough time to complete all my assignments.
All I'm wishing right now is that I'll do well for this semester. My determination is there but it's slowly slipping away because I barely have time even for myself. I'm alright with one semester but 3 semester non-stop is just insane.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 2:20 PM

Comments: Post a Comment