Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Wednesday, August 04, 2010

I managed to put aside quite a lot of time on watching movies. Some turn out to be quite impressive I must say.

Inception: I don't think I have to explain how great this movie was. It's not one of those movie that are over rated just because everyone likes it but the fact that this film successfully captured the attention of the public due to it's highly interesting plot. Needless should I say how much I love this film and it deserves to be on the top spot of the best movie this year alongside with "Toy Story 3".

The Orphan: hahaha As you can see, all twisted and weird movies are good. I find the scare and gruesome scenes in this movie sufficient to leave me feeling pretty scared. The storyline is awesome as well because it leads viewers into making various assumptions on the plot but no one would have known what is actually going on until the very end of the movie. This is what a good movie should be about. It's unpredictable and it's good.

1408: I just watched this last night in my room and to be honest, it's not the best horror movie you can watch and you can do without watching it I supposed. I prefer the other movies that are based on Stephen King's books like "The Shining" and "Carrie". These are the classic films.


Despicable me: THIS FILM IS ADORABLE!!! and I loved it! Besides "UP" and "Toy story 3", this animated film is pretty good as well. The storyline is solid. It provides audiences with a couple of touching scenes and good values. Go watch it if you haven't watch it yet (:


Mukhsin: We all already knew all great Yasmin Ahmad's works are and this is one of them. I love how she incorporates the idea of multiculturalism and good family values into almost all her productions. These are the kind of movie that makes me feel happy that I'm actually from Malaysia

Four Rooms: haha I'm not sure how to talk about this film because it was a very strange and hard to understand kind of film. There were the occasional funny scenes. Quentin Tarantino made an appearance at the end of the movie but honestly, I didin't know how to react after watching this film.

Wall Street: This on the other hand is pretty good I must say. I don't why but it feels like as though I'm seeing an actual scene in "reality" than one in the movie. It feels quite surreal. It's all about the storyline and the success of the movie depends a lot on it.


Next up will be the Hong Kong horror film "Dream Home" this Saturday for the Melbourne International Film Festival. I'm actually freaking out a little after watching the trailer. *Bites nail.


I sang, I ate, I met my college mates, I went to the bar, and I went to take some picture while the boys play their futsal. It has been a pretty busy week for me considering the fact that I'm playing and studying at the same time -_-.







): I've never felt so low in confidence before but Master this semester is driving me crazy. Everyone's equally competitive and programming is getting tougher this semester. Hopefully things works out for me and I'll do well. I don't have to prove to anyone that I can do I? I can I can I can. :S

In need of some magic dust.

I'm also quite screwed right now because of the amount of stuff that I have in my room. ): Quite sad to let some of them go though
Half the amount of shoes that I have at Melbourne
This one lagi drastic!! less than half the amount of clothes that I have. Less shopping from now on!

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 1:16 PM

Comments:
use the magic dust i gave you!! *sprinkles*
 
Post a Comment