Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, August 10, 2010

After thinking so much haha, I decided to upgrade my external hard drive to one that offers much larger storage space because of the large amount of designing video and artwork files +all my series and movies. So yay! -.- well I know that this is nothing new because apparently everyone has one but it is to me because I really needed to change. *sticks out tongue*

How big the external hard drive is as compared to my old one-_-.


I also upgraded and added on a couple of accessories to my camera: Bought a couple of lenses, filters and the adaptor tube. It all came in a set. Thats going to me my last purchase this month.
Presentation tomorrow. Wish me luck !

Can't wait for Friday. I'm always looking forward for the weekends!

More projects uploaded (: ....

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 8:22 PM

Comments: Post a Comment