Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, September 09, 2010

Chun Yik got me addicted to Bossa nova tracks by playing some of Olivia Ong's songs in the car on our way to Mount Dandenong. (: What a nice way to enjoy a relaxing night. Did some work while listening to her albums. She have such a gentle, sweet but yet solid voice at the same time. She sang a lot of songs that brings back a lot of memories: Sometimes when we touch, First of May, The rose, L-O-V-E etc.




Photobucket
Photo of the day! Awesome stuff.
Went to have lunch at Miss Marples today. The boys picked me up from Caulfield after my class and lunch such was great! (Minus the fact that we all became conscious after the fattening meal haha). We also went to "Pie in the sky" for their pies and sky high to take some pictures. The "giant" chair wasn't so big after all. Chun Yik was the tour guide for today since he have already been there a couple of times. It was funny because apparently we "paid" a lot. Therefore, we had to take pictures and visit the attractions. I had fun!

We should have more road trips (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
HEHE :D

Pictures from Prav's birthday last year. Ages ago! Got the pictures from Chun today. What a great karaoke night. I'll post out the rest some other time (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



): on a super unrelated note, I hate it when I'm being forced to do things. I'm me so just acknowledge the fact that I can't be somebody else. I don't have to conform or follow the norm. I do things my way. That is my prerogative. There's a reason to why I'm close to people who deserves to be close to me, there's a reason to why our friendship last for such a long time and there's a reason to why we protect one another. It's not pretentious, I may be shy but I am sincere, they don't force me to do things, and we accept one another. All of us may have flaws but all these imperfections turns into perfection in our eyes. We don't need to be perfectionists.



~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:47 PM

Comments: Post a Comment