Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I feel like doing something to my hair at the moment. haha I know this is yet another vain post. I made a mistake by cutting my hair 2 months ago and now I ended up with a hairstyle that doesn't fit a lot of styles.

Hopefully the hair grows longer at a faster pace :/

I was thinking of dying my hair to a different colour. Like this:

These are very badly coloured hair using basic photoshop techniques. I have not much time to do a better looking one.

Second picture damn cacat -_- I accidently selected some part of my face to change colour.




Well I know that my dad will never give me the permission to do this. China man haha. I'll try to ask though.


On an unrelated note, I personally think that the personal preference and interest in music does not define a person or make any individuals anyhow "cooler" than the other.

Every form of music can be a great piece of work be it those club hits, Indie rock bands, sappy love songs, and even Asian music.

What matters most is knowing how to appreciate good music.

I can be listening to Steve Aoki's or Lapsap's music when I feel like dancing, I can be listening to John Mayer, Augustana or The Kooks when I feel like relaxing and I can be listening to Asian hits, Mariah Carey or Christina Aguilera when I feel like singing.



Everytime I think of The Cardigans, Cruel Intentions pops out. This is not the soundtrack for the show but it's a nice song.


I'm going to watch Cruel Intentions again after this. This is like the 5th time I'm watching it. (: Love it.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 4:44 PM

Comments: Post a Comment