Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Wednesday, September 29, 2010




Flinstone on Google today :D hehehe
Yaba Daba DOOOOOOO.

I really miss dancing a lot. It used to be performing every now and then but now I completely don't get the chance to. It feels less convenient because all the dance clubs have practices on days and times that I'm not available. Hardly dance in the club as well because my usual dance buddies are not here with me ): *puppy eyes.
My dance group last time doing the Pussycat Dolls.

I finally got my lazy ass up and did some exercise today! my tum tum hurts though after so much of push ups and sit ups lol.. I'm such a lousy person right now. I used to be able to do so much when I was training for badminton . No wonder that I'm getting rounder these days. It's all about food food and food! Such a glutton. No dance practices and no trainings. pfft Hard to maintain la.

I'll never get sick of this song (:


My Straight hair ):


Crazy girl again.... hehe

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 11:47 PM

Comments: Post a Comment