Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, September 06, 2010

I know I say this very often and people might get sick of this but nobody can see things the way we see.

So many things happened recently. Not exactly the best time but somehow we always find comfort by just talking and we never judge one another.
(ps: It doesn't have to be me having problems. I get affected even when someone close to me feels troubled. This is how much I care)

Well, it's a natural thing for people to make mistakes and in many situations, we are not aware of what we are doing. It happens but there's never been any occasions in which I completely fall apart or can't control myself. I guess it's partially because of the people around me and I know that I will always be fine.


-_-" Always so emo. nyehehe but I love repeating this so much because it shows that I'm grateful and these people meant the world to me.

My family, Booger szejia, lexy ah pek, baboon Sonia, Sharveen and Alva. Sarang hae. Loves.





~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 12:25 AM

Comments: Post a Comment