Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, September 23, 2010

nyehehehe Purposely put this up (:
This is some random ramen picture haha.

I finally had the time to rest! Finished my final assignment of the week. Although there will be more coming in after my mid semester break, I'm not thinking about it just yet. haha *Jumps around the room* yay! I'm excited. Just woke up from the longest nap ever after having lunch with my lovelies from uni (: . It has been a routine every single week that I spend time with them and I'm quite glad to have them around because there's no one else would would sit down at Starbucks and have green tea frappucino with me besides Lisa pfft. Violet's awesome as well.
Part of my weekly lunch. Fattening! New York Cheese cake pfft :S


I had cravings for Malaysian/Indonesian food recently (I have cravings all the time and no one can escape that taste of home). Bought nasi goreng, keropok and plenty of other stuff to satisfy my cravings. mmmmm good stuff !



I had this talk with Alex a few days back on how I'm worrying about things and people but he managed to make me feel better and not to mention tagged me in one of my unglamorous pictures that shows a seemingly possessed Curryna.


hahaha scary?
Can't blame me just by looking at the fact that I am constantly protected by my parents and every single thing that I do are done for people. I'm the kid at home who listens to my mum and dad in every single decision that I make or at least I take them into consideration. I do things that my parents wants me to do. I have and do the responsibilities at home, I have their trust in my results and they never question me in them. I am afraid of not getting good grades. Therefore, I tend to work off my butts just to I could maintain my grades but it got me thinking that I constantly harm my health by the insane amount of worries and stress.
It scares me if I can't live up to standards or just be that person (hmm expectations.. a lot of them).

Hence, all the sickness came from there. It does not only involves my studies but my surrounding as well.
I'm not saying that I have some terminal disease or something *touch wood* choi! but more like I fall sick so easily and it takes really long for me to heal. ):

haha my dad told me to take it easy because I'm just putting unnecessary stress on myself.
I'm such an insecure stinky poo pfft.

Booked my flight to get back home on 5th November. I'm waiting for that day to come! No more bao ka liao baju hahaha (Sorry. Not a winter person).



Toywatch for Long legs (: Finally arrived at my place.
My friend recorded this without us knowing. Pftt I was scratching my hand coz there were like ten thousand mosquitoes!

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 6:01 PM

Comments: Post a Comment