Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, September 05, 2010

I think no matter how much you talk about wanting to be with a bad boy/girl, hot guy/girl, at the end of the day, it comes up to this one person whom you can picture yourself looking at and being with for a long period of time. Talking and imagining is just a phase you put yourself in because you just have not met this person that your looking for.

hahaha -_- What a weird thing to blog about.

But yeah. What matters the most is how your heart feels.

I don't just have feelings for the sake of having it. I have feelings because I care for that individual. These feelings takes time to develop. It's not just for the sake of just finding someone and getting married-_- (Lame excuses).

and I believe in being a better person and still looking good (as you can call it with my own term--> glam) not for anyone but for your own. Breaking up is not an excuse for you to treat yourself badly and look horrible. I'll never look ugly for a guy haha.

I had a pretty relaxing weekend and I finally get to sing again (: . What a nice way to end my weekend! Like I said before this, I just want to relax, not have any bar/party related activities (getting old haha! ), and I know who I want to hang out with (at least I have time for myself this way and not get too busy)







~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 12:09 PM

Comments: Post a Comment