Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gila girl hahaha

I just finished designing my Ipad magazine application content. Put on my facial mask while drinking a glass of honey drink mmm. This is life! Oh yeah. Did I mention that I have less work for the next one week and the mid semester. Boy oh boy how excited I am to just take a whole week off and do something relaxing like travel to places I have never been in Melbourne, sit down and finish up my Paolo Coelho novel, do some shopping, bake cupcakes, watch some good films and hang out with some friends. (:

AND I still want my rendang!

My hands and feet looks horrible right now all thanks to the video shoot at Philip Island. The itch from all the mosquitoes bites does not want to go away and it's all red and sore now from all my scratchings. Hate the feeling of itch pfft. Hope no one would notice them *hides*

On an unrelated note, I went for the Chadstone VIP sales yet again this semester. My my I'm such a shopaholic. I'm having my "confession of the shopaholic moments" nooooo. All the unintentional spendings haha. It feels good but yet bad at the same time.



~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 11:38 PM

Comments: Post a Comment