Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sometimes I really wonder how love can make people so selfless and sacrifice so much. Is it mainly because the fact that "love" does not exist but the fear of losing someone to depend on, the yearn for companionship and social constructions?

It really makes me wonder and angry at the same time because for this so called "love", people ended up hurting themselves and losing their confidence in so many things that they do. I don't like seeing the people around me getting hurt or putting themselves in positions that makes them look vulnerable.

I tell all my fellow girlfriends that girls should be strong and have dignity. We must not look ugly or act anyhow vulnerable for a guy who doesn't know how to treat us right. Same goes to guys who meets the wrong girls.

BUT is it really all that simple?





~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 1:45 PM

Comments: Post a Comment