Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, September 13, 2010


To my dearest sister and best friend,

It's your special day today and I know that you will enjoy yourself (: .

You have been such a great sister teaching me so much on life and I love that about you.

I'm glad that we'll always have each other through all life experiences be it obstacles or happy events. We have always been so close since we were little and I thank God for that and the family.

You'll always have my blessing and I'll always love you no matter what.

hehe it's funny because we held each other's hands all the time in every picture we took when we we're little starting from our "mangkuk" hair days (mum used to cut our hair using a bowl)
I love days of:
our performances when we learnt how to play the organ and piano, when we travel around, when we play our favourite cooking games (rojak biscuits-_-" haha!), our spice girls/backstreet boys dancing group dancing days, watching shows and tv series together, shopping together, tasting out food together, play dress up, when you helped me with my make up during my first prom... The list goes on and on.

I love the fact that:
You love Britney Spears and Sex and the city as much as I do, you listen to me when I needed someone to be there, you take care of me and always look after my feelings, you laugh at me even when I'm being silly, you kicking my butt when I'm carrying my milo, you saying that the food I cooked is tasty, you doing your baby voices (nyamy nyamy hahaha!), you acting crazy, you in your bedak sejuk every night before we sleep

AND

most importantly, you being you.

The beauty of family bond.

I'm tearing a little right now because we haven't been able to celebrate our birthdays together like how we used to with you and the family being so far away ):
I miss you, Christina, Joshua and dad & mum every single day here in Melbourne.
I love you so much.


ps: Chrissipoo. You too (: I love you. You presents are on it's way.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 10:18 PM

Comments: Post a Comment