Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, September 27, 2010


I have been quite bothered and upset because of the way on how certain people treat their friendship.
Honesty really is important in this sense.
I've been fooled around for my sincerity and my effort in wanting to keep a friendship for a long period of time. Making use of me only shows the selfish behaviour anyone could have.

At times like this, I really wish people could for once stand in my position and think.

I fell sick but still try to accommodate my friends so I have enough time for their birthdays and planned outings.
STOP SAYING THAT I'M TOO BUSY FOR YOU AND DON'T TURN UP WHEN I TAKE THE INITIATIVE TO.

My throat hurts so bad because of the swollen tonsil inside, I lost my voice for some , stupid cough and my stomach have been giving me so much of crap. It's such a crappy week for me.

I don't have any days of people not making fun of my voice when I try to talk. I'm trying to talk when it's really swollen inside.

I went to sing k today because I promised a friend that I would to make up the minimum number of people required in a room and my throat got worst.

Luckily for people who bother to ask and help me. Thank you Jason, Alva and Ching Yee for the difflam lozenges, hot honey and chrysanthemum drink.

I miss Booger so much because she's always there before this.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 8:37 PM

Comments: Post a Comment