Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It used to be little Karina enjoying Birthday parties but as she grows older, what she really loves is to just have that hug, phone calls and wishes from her family and close friends.

My Birthdays for every single year have been great and I'm thankful for that because of the people who took part in them.

This year was no exception! All I did was to wait for that phone call from my Family and my buddies back in Malaysia who never fails to wish me on time every single year.

Those calls were enough to make me a very happy girl despite me having my assignment and exam paper to worry about. In fact, it gave me more motivation to finish up just so I could celebrate with them back at home.

(: So yes!
Thank you for making my Birthday and me feel special.

Daddy, mummy, Chrissipoo, Long legs and Joshiepoo are the best!
haha My mum even had a Birthday blog post written out for me. How cute!


Happy Birthday Curry Chicken <---- haha! my mum did not write this!


Since mummy kept pestering me day and night to show you her birthday message, well here I am. (:

My dearest wish for my daughter Karina Ng on her 22nd birthday

1. Take care of your health. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Eat less fried stuff. Drink lots of water!!!
2. Try to exercise at least once a week. Go to a park and take a walk with friends. This will help to rejuvenate the mind and body.
3. Always feel good about yourself and look at your strengths
4. Have a sense of gratitude. You got a lot to be thankful for!!!
5. Always have a positive mental attitude.
6. Do your very best in what you are doing!!
7. Have time to catch up with friends
8. Be discipline and follow-through in whatever you are doing in order to get the results you desire
9. Have a great sense of humor. Learn to laugh at yourself!!
10. Never be scared of failure. Failure is the stepping stone to success. Always get up one more time.
11. You are the best!!!
12. To be continued next year!!!

Happy2 Birthday
You are my dearest and most wonderful daughter… I love you!!

From: MUM

;) Cheers. Sho cute
.

All the positive thinking and health advices are so my mum. haha!

Alva san surprised me with a wonderful Japanese dinner and cake (: How I love this friend of mine haha. She did all that despite being tired after handing in her assignment.

Booger Sze Jia had a long blog post written for me too. Cheers to our long lasting friendship. Love you too :D

This was her post Click me!

Jon Sern gave me this old school but very meaningful present. He burnt me a music CD featuring all the super nice songs and even created his own CD cover by drawing on it. (: . Old school presents are awesome!

Baboon called me hehehe (: and told me all about her new job. I'm really happy for you!

I'm a happy girl.

22 but still young at heart ok :P

Will upload the pictures on facebook real soon.
Thanks once again!

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 1:43 PM

Comments: Post a Comment