Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, October 24, 2010

So sweet (: It's a true story. I got this from a blogger.



I have been pretty busy lately trying to complete my animation project and studying for my paper at the same time ):
Ah yes. What to do. Student's life.

I will never ever think of pursuing a PHD after finishing my Masters! eww the thought of studying, burning midnight oil and the endless amount of writing/research is enough to put me off the idea.

It's also about time that I start the next chapter of my life. That is to get a job and earn my own income.
A very short sequence of my animation featuring Alva this time round.
Had to remove the background of each pictures manually. Imagine having 500 images to edit.
The painful process I have to go through. Oh well. Hope it's worth it!

Photobucket

I'm quite annoyed by the fact that I get stomach discomfort all the time! It just happened again after my pampering session.

On a brighter note, I managed to take some time off my assignment and did some pampering. French manicure, facial mask and body butter.

Photobucket
This is so good!
Photobucket
hehe (: I'm addicted to them especially the blueberry cream cheese ones. mmm
Photobucket
Baby pillow teehee :D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sweet fig. Smells good.
Photobucket

Photobucket
My Icubic speaker for my Iphone.

I'm not really looking forward for my Birthday just because of the fact that my assignment is due two days after *emo*

I guess it will be me celebrating back at Malaysia instead!
At the moment I shall just persevere for a little while more.
The idea of me graduating with a Masters certificate sounds so glam whey! haha...

BUT BUT ): I think that I'm heading back to Malaysia way too early. Oh well. All for the trips that my family planned.

It would be Universal studios and Singapore for 3 days immediately after I touch down at Changi Airport. We are heading to Taman Negara and Taiwan after that. Plenty of stuff to do during the holidays!
Pictures!

Korean with Ching Yee's parents and my friends.
Photobucket
This desert is so so so good. It's a mixture of red beans, milk and fruits.
Photobucket
Farewell lunch for Ching Yee with the girls.
Photobucket
It was a hot day! Good reason for me to wear shorts and my toga top out (:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dinner with Alva, Jon Sern and Ching Yee before sending her off.
Quite sad because she's always taking care of me here at Melbourne ):
Such a great friend.
Photobucket

Photobucket

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 8:16 PM

Comments:
Hey ya,

Thanks for embedding my video. :)
 
Post a Comment