Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I am currently bored while waiting for Szejia to come to my place so we could get some card making and gifts wrapping done.

Yeap. Christmas is a pretty big deal for me and my family. We spend every Christmas with the usual home cooked dinner and going to church. This year would be slightly different because I'm celebrating with my Grandmother and grandfather at KL. We all of our gifts sorted out. Every members of the family have at least a gift each. (: I'm getting all excited.

Singing with Lexy and his gang on Thursday as well!
Will be staying at KL until January then it's my holiday trip with my college mates. (Melaka, KL, Ipoh and Penang)

I have some random pictures found on my Iphone:

At Changi before our flight. Lol don't know why I took pictures of them-_-. Amah and Mummy.
Photobucket
In flight food.
Photobucket
Hello Kitty Cafe at Taipei.
Photobucket
In flight food. Back home.
Photobucket
After manicure session with Sonia.
Photobucket
Starbucks (:
Photobucket
Above mirror shot-_-. Empire.
Photobucket
Lavender tea.
Photobucket
The card for my sister's birthday.(:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Christmas tree made out of plastic bottles at Aeon Bukit Indah.
Photobucket

Photobucket
hahahaha I love how we call each other bitch. Booger szejia and me. :P
Photobucket

Photobucket
Karaoke with the college friends. I had fun!
Photobucket

Photobucket

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 2:28 PM

Comments: Post a Comment