Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Monday, December 20, 2010

hmm ok another super dee duper long hiatus. I haven't had much to write about besides those usual emo posts. But today's different because I'm writing down my new year's resolution.

*leaving all the Christmas presents that needs to be wrapped aside for the moment*

I'm getting excited for the upcoming new year simply because 2010 have been lets just say not a very good year for me and a couple of my friends. It was filled with breakups, heartaches, bad lucks and the many bad incidents that happened. I pray for a better year.


So here goes:

1: Masters certificate.
I would really love to graduate with good results. This means a lot to me.

2: Get a good job after graduation.
I can't wait to get into the working world. The studying stops there because I have been doing it for far too long.

3: Keep myself healthy and well maintained.
I should at least try to maintain a healthy lifestyle knowing that I have not been taking good care of myself. Hence, all the unwanted problems. (Self inflicted boy oh boy -_-)

4: Remain glam hahaha *perasan*
yes Who cares about being emotional and all that crap. Imma focus on looking good and having more confidence!

5: Spend less on shopping and entertainment.
I (pretty obviously) know that I have been spending far too much on shopping and entertainment. Therefore, I shall cut down on that!

6: Avoid being a drama queen, be less stubborn and less emotional.
haha I have the tendency to wallow in self pity -_- and act like as though my life is miserable BUT NO MY LIFE IS NOT. IN FACT, I HAVE A GREAT ONE! So no more being dramatic!

7: I want to be a better person.
-_- Not that I am a super bad one but probably improve myself!

8: Spend as much time as I can with close ones.
This is on my list every single year and it still will be. I love being around them!

9: Learn more on investing and read more on financial news!
This is a must!

That is basically the things that I can think of so far. I'll add on more if I have more!


(: Have a blessed Christmas. It's my favourite season!



~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 6:43 PM

Comments: Post a Comment