Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Friday, January 21, 2011



Wishes;

I notice that I have this really bad habit of not being able to easily let go of things. If I could, it would have been much better.

How I wish that I could just shut things out of my head and not having to think even when I'm being reminded of.

I'm blind enough to not be able to differentiate or determine things well.

The intentions that people have towards me, are they genuine?


It comes to the point where I don't even have the courage to trust anyone at all or my judgements.



and I really wish that I would get the respect that I need. I find this really hard to achieve especially being a girl. I want to be loved and accepted for being me and not what's on the outside.


~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 12:10 AM

Comments: Post a Comment