Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Not sure where do I start but I'm quite disappointed at the fact that I am constantly pressured and forced to do things that I might feel uncomfortable with doing.

I get the part that people around me are just concerned about my well being but sometimes it's better to just let me make my own decisions.
If wrong decisions were made, I will bear the consequences.

I do not need people to tell me what is good for me, control me, make decisions for me and talk behind my back.

How old am I anyway?
I cannot believe that I get to hear things that comes from Malaysia even from friends at Melbourne.

"The people around me knows what is best for me"?

I agree to a certain extend but not completely.
I need my freedom too!
I need to be able to make my own decisions. If I were to let people run my life just like that, what is the point of everything in life?

I make mistakes, I learn. I'm no longer a little girl.

My life, my relationships, my career, where I should stay ?
I'll make my own choice.



~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 6:50 PM

Comments: Post a Comment