Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I miss the poo :(





Greetings from Melbourne!

Getting used to coming back here again : The food, weather (I wore shorts last night and it was too cold -_-), walking to places, buying groceries (lol! which I don't even have to do back at Malaysia) and the little space I have at my place.

All is good but I'm not really looking forward for class this Thursday. Need more motivation to start studying again.

AND
I already miss all of you back at home!

Anyway, I had possibly the worst flight ever! Sat next to this crazy guy who talks to himself and randomly shouts out loud in the middle of the night when I was sleeping. Literally jumped out of my seat. He even have the audacity to take my pen and food menu without asking me. How rude!




Went out with Dru and Alva last night for dinner. Praveen joined us after that at Easy cafe for bubble tea.

hehe(:
Package from the mail! (: How I love receiving them!
Random picture of mum. It's a newspaper cutting. Mum was featured in it haha!

Unrelated note, breaking up is not easy especially when one is in a foreign country. I shall be there for friends in trouble because I know how it feels like and can relate to them (:



One of my all time favourite mandarin artist. The guy with amazing singing techniques!

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 2:01 PM

Comments: Post a Comment