Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Thursday, March 10, 2011


I'm not boasting but thanks to three years my degree, I have the upper hand in this new subject introduced in my course this semester which pretty much is just a quarter of what I have studied before this.

Honestly, I feel like I could possibly be doing plenty of stuff after I complete my Masters since I have the background in IT (Programming, website developing), Multimedia designing, journalism, films, global studies, sociology, media and communication.

haha don't say that I am perasan ok :P. Just having my super energetic and nerdy moments.

I'm getting closer towards achieving what could possibly be the best of all that I have done. 3 years of degree and 1 1/2 years of Masters!

Looks like I have been studying for quite a long time!

I was sceptical at first about doing this due to many factors but now I'm truthfully happy with my decision back then.

Tough final semester but I will persevere!



~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 5:10 PM

Comments: Post a Comment