Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Saturday, April 02, 2011

ne of my cousin is having his wedding dinner tonight. This is the video made featuring my cousin. How lovely! (: Simple things can be meaningful.

Such a joyous occasion!

Click me to watch!


I finally got the chance eat at Jacques Reymond last night. It was such a great dinner and is definitely the best that I have ever had at Melbourne. This restaurant is the best in Melbourne and have won quite a number of awards. If you ever have the chance to, it's worth the long wait. Book early because it's full every single week!

My days have been filled with endless amount of assignments. Quite a tiring semester but hopefully I will be able to do good in this. *cross fingers*



Beauty products I bought (:
Ipoh Hor fun
Cake in a mug. Instant cake mix
My readings-_-
Moet










~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 5:49 PM

Comments: Post a Comment