Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, May 29, 2011

I really can't wait to go home!

I know I'm being a brat but one big reason is that I have such a small space to put on my clothes. arghhhh. I literally have to put them in my luggages and yes I have been living like this for the past1 1/2 years at Little Bourke Street.

Clothes are the biggest part of me and it's important for me to have enough space for them because they deserved to be treated with care.

Hmm well actually, even my shoes and bags doesn't have enough room to breathe :(

Bimbotic post. Judge me and my purchases but I live for these things. So yes, I'm not going to change.

Unrelated note:

Fashionvalet by Vivy has really good fashion pieces from all the reputable Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia designers. I absolutely adore Gallo by Thian and their latest 2011 spring summer collection. Pretty and fun collection. I like the idea of how Teresa Thian put together pieces that relates to weddings (Angels, wings, soft but colourful, silk etc). How pretty! Oh yes, Minz & Ola (Nice accessories), Sasha Rowena (nice bags but you can only get it directly from her shop. Fashion valet only sells small leather items), Sereni and Shentel & Alainn (love their hairbands!), Nurith Harith, Tom Abang Saufi and the list can go on and on. I'd recommend this website if your looking for items from Malaysian designers.


I've gotten my Gallo items (:

Gallo <3

I am almost done with all my assignments. Only 800 words to go and that only takes like an hour because I already did my research earlier on. Doing it tomorrow because I'm exhausted from solving programming codes. I'm proud of myself. Worked my butts off for it since the very beginning of Masters (From not knowing much and being an average student to a much higher grade student). The endless nights I spent solving codes, learning and researching from books and online sources paid off. So yay! (: I'm happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I can meet people again haha -_-". Well to be honest, I have been avoiding outings, keeping contact and meeting my friends because I needed to focus. Yes I am home almost every single day. Even without assignments, I'm only out at selected days since the beginning of this semester.
Hurray to the end of Masters and hello Graduation!

Quite sad though. I'm not sure who to call for my Masters final showcase in 2 weeks time. No one to show my work to :( pfft.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 3:38 AM

Comments: Post a Comment