Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Saturday, May 28, 2011











I am a big fan of deserts, cakes and pastries but that one thing that I exceptionally love are macarons. Have been looking around and trying out different versions from different shops.


Someone haa been sending me pictures of macarons and believe me, I have been craving for them all the time! ughh..

Anyway, finally gotten myself the limited edition Longchamp Darshan bag. Was looking at it for a long time because none of the shops had the bag in short handles. :( How unfortunate. I have been looking at both the Malaysian and Australian market. They have the short ones in yellow but not pink and the lady said that they don't have it in Australia so yes I had to give it up. The long strap is not too bad as well.



Random picture of stawberry pie heh (:

I had buffet at Crown with my classmates and boy that place is crazy. I don't really like the idea of eating at places packed with people and I don't really like the pushing but it was really funny because my friend had to finish up like 2 kgs worth of prawns. I only had like 4 pieces. Was really full from lunch.

~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 7:06 PM

Comments: Post a Comment