Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Sunday, May 22, 2011






My current obsession:

Nude, pale colours, chiffon, Girly and adorable look


Oh - so - pretty *Drools*

Both freepeople and asos offers plenty of clothes like that. Ah heaven! (: . *Looks away*. Yes I'm shopping again.


Speaking of fashion. I have been watching "Sex and The City" for like the 3rd time and I noticed that each of them have styles and brands of their own. Both Carrie and Charlotte are more of a Chanel and Christian Dior people and I have seen plenty of outfits that I really like! Samantha on the other hand is more of a Fendi and Hermes (Elegant but sexy at the same time), Miranda on the other hand is a mixture.

I love Dior. Their saddle and Lady Dior bags are gorgeous!

ahhhh Why do they have to keep coming up with pretty things like that....



Malaysian Industry:
Oh and joining in the shoe industry that already has famous people like Jimmy Choo and Lewre, Benson Chen is another one to look out for. He is only 19 this year mind you! Gorgeous designs!

He looks really good too. Just like Bernard Chandran. Malaysians have pretty good looking designers I must say


Bernard Chandran
Benson Chen- Look at him! He looks like a model!




~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 4:59 PM

Comments: Post a Comment