Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I no longer want to try pleasing everyone any more. What do I get out of this? The more I try to be in the middle and equal, the more I screw things up and get misunderstood. Hate being a middle person but somehow I have a heavy role to play and responsibility every single time.

Being the middle person is not a fun thing and it's immature to even put me as one. I have my own issues to take care of and now I have to take care of other people's issues as well.


Sigh spare me from all the drama.

Anyway, I have never been exactly the most healthy person but at least I know I have my dad and mum to accompany to hospitals and clinics. It feels less scary. Being here and having to go to the doctor alone because I'm unwell. I don't really like that feeling. I have to handle things on my own. Imagine having gastric attacks in the middle of the night all alone. Can't even stand up straight, let alone go to the clinic. So yes, at times like this, I have to sleep through the night even if it's painful. I have friends but I feel less scared with the family. It's a sense of security knowing that they would be there.


In other words, I miss home...

lol I want to give my baby brother a big hug so badly pfft *emo*



~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 9:59 AM

Comments: Post a Comment