Couture ME <3




Photobucket

♥ K a r i n a ♥
Friday, June 03, 2011

Papa Ng called me the other day. Besides the usual "How are you? and are you coping well?", he asked me about my future plans after graduation and it took me quite some time to respond to that. Deep inside, I already made some plans based on what I could potentially be doing and where would be the best place for me to start out on.

Honestly speaking, the chances of me working and staying at KL would be slim. This has nothing to do with being comfortable or what I truthfully want. It is more of a "what is good for me in terms of money and career wise". I'm thinking of Singapore. The parents have been talking about me working there since forever but I did not put that idea in my head before this. Not until recently when I am about to finish what I set out to do at the beginning.

I can't help thinking that time is passing by far too quickly that I barely have time to sit down and actually plan on what I am going to do next. I am not much of a person who plans for every single detail but more of a "go with the flow"person. I like being random.

haha growing up sucks. I am a kid stuck in an "old woman's" body. Hmm not that old but yeah. I can be very childish and bratty at times and now your telling me that I have to make decisions *sulks*


Oh well, I am now focusing on self improvement and nothing else. I am trying and improving myself every single day. Imperfections can be mended if you put in enough effort.

I am so gross trying to be motivational and all pfft. -_-"

Oh yes, here comes the fun part. I have to recommend two really good photo applications I found. I absolutely love using them (Lemeleme and Pudding camera). Funny names but their pretty good if you want to add on effects to your photographs. Lemeleme enables you to edit your pictures to HDR versions.

Hmm feels like I have been abandoning my trusty camera for this *Hugs camera*.


Super boring flash programming class. My lecturer's name is Konstantin Pinchuk and he says whatever all the time -_-". Whoops. hehe was on facebook at that time *looks away*

Yoghurt for babies (Their cute and yummy ok:P)
Had to clear up my room.
Goodies from Fashionvalet (:
Minz
Old Blossom Box
Gallo by Thian



Yup. Macarons again. They were selling new flavours. heh

Om nom nom nom.



Dinner at Hako. haha can never use an iphone to take picture in the dark. Horrible pictures.


Yummy drink :D


:( Sigh my feet hurts. I have cuts on both feet from wearing my aldo strappy heels.

Anyway, back to doing work. Adious!








~KaRiNa~♥ Hot couture @ 6:22 PM

Comments: Post a Comment